seekdebate930
seekdebate930
seekdebate930
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
seekdebate930

This forum is provided for the students and parents participating in the introduction to debate class at SEEK co-op, fall 2009

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

preporation for the final debate post things that will help and disscuss tuxedo combo ideas

Go down 
+2
libby fowler
tgrice
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
tgrice

tgrice

Location : only stucco house in benny field court in holland crossing in fuquay varina in north carilona in the usa in the east on plant earth

preporation for the final debate post things that will help and disscuss tuxedo combo ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: preporation for the final debate post things that will help and disscuss tuxedo combo ideas   preporation for the final debate post things that will help and disscuss tuxedo combo ideas Empty9/16/2009, 12:04 pm

in actual fact, it leads to achieving excellence, and helping others to do so as well. ... The attitude of cooperation does away with the pursuit of personal glory and ... He wanted to become like Him and even superior to Him. ... Does this mean we are vying against others for position and authority in the Kingdom? example 1

life is a choir, a symphony. Imagine an ensemble that was competing
against itself; each individual was trying to outdo the other, trying
to make their voices heard over the rest. It would no longer be
singing, it would be screaming!
And yet this is the way many people go about their lives. They climb
to the top by stepping on the bodies of others; they withhold help and
information from others; they undermine the efforts of those they see
as competition.
Many eastern philosophies state that we are part of one inseparable
whole. If that is so, then by sabotaging others, we are sabotaging
ourselves.example 2
Back to top Go down
http://tgrice.forumotion.com/forum.htm
tgrice

tgrice

Location : only stucco house in benny field court in holland crossing in fuquay varina in north carilona in the usa in the east on plant earth

preporation for the final debate post things that will help and disscuss tuxedo combo ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: preporation for the final debate post things that will help and disscuss tuxedo combo ideas   preporation for the final debate post things that will help and disscuss tuxedo combo ideas Empty9/16/2009, 12:31 pm

Excellence is the state or quailty of excelling. Particularly in the field of business and organizations, excellence is considered to be an important value, and a goal to be pursued.
Excellence is derived from the Latin word excellentia.

Achieving to
succeed in getting someing

superior something which is higher in a hierarchical structure of any kind

Cooperation
, co-operation, or coöperation
is the process of working or acting together, which can be accomplished
by both intentional and non-intentional agents. In its simplest form it
involves things working in harmony, side by side, while in its more
complicated forms, it can involve something as complex as the inner
workings of a human being or even the social patterns of a nation. It
is the alternative to working separately in competition. Cooperation
can also be accomplished by computers, which can handle shared
resources simultaneously, while sharing processor time.Competition is a contest between individuals, groups,
nations, animals, etc. for territory, a niche, or allocation of
resources. It arises whenever two or more parties strive for a goal
which cannot be shared. Competition occurs naturally between living organisms which co-exist in the same environment.
For example, animals compete over water supplies, food, and mates, etc.
Humans compete for water, food, and mates, though when these needs are
met deep rivalries often arise over the pursuit of wealth, prestige, and fame.
Business is often associated with competition as most companies are in
competition with at least one other firm over the same group of
customers.
Competition may give incentives for self-improvement.
For example, if two watchmakers are competing for business, they will
hopefully improve their products and service to increase sales. If one
watchmaker is more responsive to the needs of consumers, this
watchmaker will flourish. If birds compete for a limited water supply
during a drought, the more suited birds will survive to reproduce and
improve the population.
rivals will often refer to their competitors as "the competition". The term can also be used to refer to the contest or tournement itself. preporation for the final debate post things that will help and disscuss tuxedo combo ideas Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
libby fowler

libby fowler

PostSubject: Re: preporation for the final debate post things that will help and disscuss tuxedo combo ideas   preporation for the final debate post things that will help and disscuss tuxedo combo ideas Empty9/16/2009, 1:12 pm

wow did u write all of that??
Back to top Go down
tgrice

tgrice

PostSubject: Re: preporation for the final debate post things that will help and disscuss tuxedo combo ideas   preporation for the final debate post things that will help and disscuss tuxedo combo ideas Empty9/16/2009, 1:26 pm

I used bing search and wrote a third of it preporation for the final debate post things that will help and disscuss tuxedo combo ideas 11-92
Back to top Go down
libby fowler

libby fowler

PostSubject: Re: preporation for the final debate post things that will help and disscuss tuxedo combo ideas   preporation for the final debate post things that will help and disscuss tuxedo combo ideas Empty9/16/2009, 1:29 pm

oh
Back to top Go down
tgrice

tgrice

PostSubject: Re: preporation for the final debate post things that will help and disscuss tuxedo combo ideas   preporation for the final debate post things that will help and disscuss tuxedo combo ideas Empty9/16/2009, 1:42 pm

i really hope i get on the cooperation side preporation for the final debate post things that will help and disscuss tuxedo combo ideas Icon_biggrin because thats what i belive in but i guess it chance just hope the chance comes out good
preporation for the final debate post things that will help and disscuss tuxedo combo ideas 11-90
Back to top Go down
justinhartman

justinhartman

PostSubject: Re: preporation for the final debate post things that will help and disscuss tuxedo combo ideas   preporation for the final debate post things that will help and disscuss tuxedo combo ideas Empty9/16/2009, 1:43 pm

when do we have to wear a tux??????????
Back to top Go down
tgrice

tgrice

PostSubject: Re: preporation for the final debate post things that will help and disscuss tuxedo combo ideas   preporation for the final debate post things that will help and disscuss tuxedo combo ideas Empty9/16/2009, 1:46 pm

Back to top Go down
libby fowler

libby fowler

PostSubject: Re: preporation for the final debate post things that will help and disscuss tuxedo combo ideas   preporation for the final debate post things that will help and disscuss tuxedo combo ideas Empty9/16/2009, 1:47 pm

haha i dont have 2 wear a tux
Back to top Go down
tgrice

tgrice

PostSubject: Re: preporation for the final debate post things that will help and disscuss tuxedo combo ideas   preporation for the final debate post things that will help and disscuss tuxedo combo ideas Empty9/16/2009, 2:00 pm

I thought u did because rember the email u get when your signing up well your parents get preporation for the final debate post things that will help and disscuss tuxedo combo ideas Icon_lol
Back to top Go down
libby fowler

libby fowler

PostSubject: Re: preporation for the final debate post things that will help and disscuss tuxedo combo ideas   preporation for the final debate post things that will help and disscuss tuxedo combo ideas Empty9/16/2009, 2:04 pm

nooo im a girl...girls have 2 wear a dress ao skirt of something. guys have 2 wear a suit.
Back to top Go down
tgrice

tgrice

PostSubject: Re: preporation for the final debate post things that will help and disscuss tuxedo combo ideas   preporation for the final debate post things that will help and disscuss tuxedo combo ideas Empty9/16/2009, 2:06 pm

ooooooooooooooooooooooh *tgrice facepalms his head* i have 2 wear a skirt preporation for the final debate post things that will help and disscuss tuxedo combo ideas Lol jk
Back to top Go down
libby fowler

libby fowler

PostSubject: Re: preporation for the final debate post things that will help and disscuss tuxedo combo ideas   preporation for the final debate post things that will help and disscuss tuxedo combo ideas Empty9/16/2009, 2:07 pm

yeaahhhhhhhhh
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Adams

Jeremy Adams

PostSubject: Re: preporation for the final debate post things that will help and disscuss tuxedo combo ideas   preporation for the final debate post things that will help and disscuss tuxedo combo ideas Empty9/16/2009, 5:39 pm

LOL lol!

that's funny...

"Tgrice facepalms his head"
Back to top Go down
http://theoneforum.forumotion.com/memberlist.forum
tgrice

tgrice

PostSubject: Re: preporation for the final debate post things that will help and disscuss tuxedo combo ideas   preporation for the final debate post things that will help and disscuss tuxedo combo ideas Empty9/17/2009, 2:43 pm

preporation for the final debate post things that will help and disscuss tuxedo combo ideas Lol i started working on my debate 6:00 yester day so if u need help i can help
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Gray
Admin
Mrs. Gray

PostSubject: Some thoughts on your arguments   preporation for the final debate post things that will help and disscuss tuxedo combo ideas Empty9/21/2009, 9:13 pm

Ty, I wanted to let you know that I've read through your post and I love many of the ideas you've posted. I can tell you feel passionately about co-operation and you have many good points to support your arguments. In class on Thursday we are going to discuss how to develop a constructive case. If you want to do some advance work before this discussion, look over your arguments and see if you can "PULL OUT" some values that you might be able to frame a NEGATIVE case around. I will let you know in advance that homework next week is going to involve writing an Affirmative case, all the argumentation you placed here is geared toward the negative argument so you may want to start thinking about how to argue in favor of the resolution vrs. tearing it appart. I guarantee that doing so will further help you better understand the holes your negative argument has so far.
I also need to point out that as the negative speaker you will only have a total of 7 minutes to build your case and tear apart your opponents case. That means all this information would need to be neatly organized and summarized into aproximately a 4 minute speech (give or take a minute, depending on how long you take to refute the affirmative case.) You have a lot of information and you will need to frame all of this argumentation around what you believe is the most important value in this resolution and support this with 3 or 4 key points. This is challenging but doable.

One analogy that I would like for you to move over to the Negative discussion section of the forum is this

Quote :
life is a choir, a symphony. Imagine an ensemble that was competing
against itself; each individual was trying to outdo the other, trying
to make their voices heard over the rest. It would no longer be
singing, it would be screaming!
And yet this is the way many people go about their lives. They climb
to the top by stepping on the bodies of others; they withhold help and
information from others; they undermine the efforts of those they see
as competition.

This is a great tangible way of making your point come alive. Good job!
Back to top Go down
https://seekdebate930.forumotion.com
tgrice

tgrice

PostSubject: Re: preporation for the final debate post things that will help and disscuss tuxedo combo ideas   preporation for the final debate post things that will help and disscuss tuxedo combo ideas Empty9/23/2009, 2:46 pm

thank you Mrs. Grey I'm gonna start on the negative case although I'm having trouble lol Laughing umm but i got a 6 page for the positive Rolling Eyes umm... MAN ITS HARD THE OTHERWAY Shocked

Last edited by tgrice on 9/23/2009, 2:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tgrice

tgrice

PostSubject: Re: preporation for the final debate post things that will help and disscuss tuxedo combo ideas   preporation for the final debate post things that will help and disscuss tuxedo combo ideas Empty9/23/2009, 2:55 pm

More on Ethnic Conflict
This is an issue that really needs good research. As I said before, race and ethnic issues are not commonly brought about in many NCFCA debates and the NCFCA could profit from good discussions of race in this resolution.

Competition Between Ethnic Elites Causes Civil War

Dan Alamariu argues in his essay from the International Studies Association, argues that civil wars in both Angola and Bosnia were largely caused by competition, instead of cooperation, between local ethnic elites.

The causes of civil war in both Angola and Bosnia can therefore be explained in terms of adaptive strategies by opportunistic ruling elite factions to maintain themselves in power.

IM THINKING AND SEARCHING I JUST COULDENT HELP MYSELF

and i found out some of it came from
planet debate
puvlic records
and ask. com
and NCFCA LD
and lots of churchs
and finnly myself lol!

Last edited by tgrice on 9/23/2009, 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tgrice

tgrice

PostSubject: Re: preporation for the final debate post things that will help and disscuss tuxedo combo ideas   preporation for the final debate post things that will help and disscuss tuxedo combo ideas Empty9/23/2009, 3:15 pm

OK.. im stumped >< i cant think of enything good to say umm...
ok ok here i go
umm if you step on peoples heads umm u can umm well thel be less people up there so uhh youl be better? Laughing
Back to top Go down
tgrice

tgrice

PostSubject: woot   preporation for the final debate post things that will help and disscuss tuxedo combo ideas Empty9/23/2009, 5:08 pm

I made some gifs themed to debate celebrating how close where getting to the debates
congrats on makeing it this far and i wish everyone luck for there debates
gifs ARE ANIMATEID I HAVE 113
Back to top Go down
the_kev_m.d

the_kev_m.d

PostSubject: Re: preporation for the final debate post things that will help and disscuss tuxedo combo ideas   preporation for the final debate post things that will help and disscuss tuxedo combo ideas Empty9/25/2009, 11:27 am

tgrice, you talk too much affraid
Back to top Go down
tgrice

tgrice

PostSubject: Re: preporation for the final debate post things that will help and disscuss tuxedo combo ideas   preporation for the final debate post things that will help and disscuss tuxedo combo ideas Empty9/25/2009, 12:45 pm

yah... i guess im used to the bigger fourms XD im on 12 of em so guess im not used to small fourms lol!
Back to top Go down
tgrice

tgrice

PostSubject: Re: preporation for the final debate post things that will help and disscuss tuxedo combo ideas   preporation for the final debate post things that will help and disscuss tuxedo combo ideas Empty9/25/2009, 1:08 pm

If you want to be incrementally better: Be competitive. If you want to be exponentially better: Be cooperative. Source Unknown
Very Happy not sure witch side this can help with but its someing to help

btw i firgured out u have to wear a suit not aa tux my bad Laughing
Back to top Go down
tgrice

tgrice

PostSubject: might help :D   preporation for the final debate post things that will help and disscuss tuxedo combo ideas Empty9/25/2009, 1:09 pm

Back to top Go down
tgrice

tgrice

PostSubject: Re: preporation for the final debate post things that will help and disscuss tuxedo combo ideas   preporation for the final debate post things that will help and disscuss tuxedo combo ideas Empty9/28/2009, 6:05 pm

more cooperation things
cooperation helps stop ethnic conflict
competition produces harmful ethnic relations
i learned a new word form my spelling book looked it up and then came up with these
if you dont know what ethnic is http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: preporation for the final debate post things that will help and disscuss tuxedo combo ideas   preporation for the final debate post things that will help and disscuss tuxedo combo ideas Empty

Back to top Go down

preporation for the final debate post things that will help and disscuss tuxedo combo ideas
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next